ON THIS page you'll find general information about Nature's Trust, Inc., our policies and our procedures, including:
- ordering information.
- our money-back guarantee.
- returns policies.
- our 6-Point Consumer Pledge.
- and a lot more.
"You also will find this information repeated at various other critical spots on the Web site," says Dario Shakespeare, founder and CEO of Nature's Trust, Inc., and MyHerbsExpress.com
"We do our best to make sure you easily can find all the information you need at the moment you need it. If you need additional help, we're here for you. E-mail me at NaturesTrust@gmail.com. You'll get answers fast. I promise.
The use of personal information that you submit to Nature's Trust, Inc., through this Web site is governed by our ironclad No-Worries Privacy Promise.
Simply put, we do not share, sell, rent or in any way divulge, use or abuse any personal information we receive from you.
We use this information to answer direct questions from you and fulfill orders or, in the event of a product recall, alert you to a return procedure. Period. Case closed. Nature's Trust, Inc., is a company you can trust. Since 1996.
Ready to order? Our 6-Point Customer Pledge spells out precisely what you can expect:
1. All national and international orders ship the same or next day seven days a week via the United States Postal Service's Priority Mail. Per the Postal Service, you can expect a quick 2- to 3-day delivery to every U.S. state, or 6 to 9 days to international destinations unless quicker Express mailing is specified.
We charge a flat rate of $6.95 for domestic Priority shipping regardless of the number of bottles you order.
International shipping costs a little more - $12.95 for most Priority packages, $35 to $50 for Express with 3-day to -5-day delivery. Questions? E-mailNature's Trust Customer Service
2. We sell only the freshest-available products that we procure from our bottlers and distributors at least five times a month.
We do not stockpile or sell "old" products. All herbs and supplements carry an expiration date of 2012 to 2017 depending on the product. Questions? E-mail Nature's Trust Customer Service
3. We will answer your questions about ordering and shipping via e-mail within 1 hour every week day from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. Eastern (U.S.). Questions e-mailed after hours or on weekends will be answered within 1 hour on the next business day.
Questions? E-mail Nature's Trust Customer Service
4. We do not accept questions by telephone. This eliminates the need for receptionists and extra office space. We pass the savings on to you every time you buy. Questions? E-mail Nature's Trust Customer Service
5. Returns. We will accept returns without reason or explanation if they are shipped back to our offices at the customer's expense within 14 days of receipt. Reimbursment will be for the full amount less the cost of missing or opened bottles and our actual shipping costs.
For example, even though you pay just $6.95 for shipping, we often pay $9 to $15 or even more for large packages to get the herbs to you. If you return them, and our actual shipping cost was $9.95, we will refund you the purchase price of unopened bottles less $9. Questions? E-mail Nature's Trust Customer Service
6. Returns must be unopened and unbroken with full factory-seals intact. To receive credit for bottles damaged in transit, you must report said damage within 24 hours via e-mail Questions? Nature's Trust Customer Service
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of Nature's Trust, Inc. (1996-2010). All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright 1993-2010. Nature's Trust, Inc. All rights reserved.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Nature's Trust, Inc.
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Nature's Trust, Inc., or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice.
Nature's Trust, Inc., and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Nature's Trust, Inc., believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Nature's Trust, Inc., and its subsidiaries.